LINKS ARE NOW AT THE BOTTOM

LINKS ARE NOW AT THE BOTTOM

Big Red Button!!!


Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Life in 150 words...plus

My name is Darryl and for those of you who are unaware, I am actually writing this for homework. Fancy that! By the way, I live in Singapore and study in Victoria School. I am in Secondary Two this year.

Besides playing badminton, I also like to swim and read books, especially novels. Of course, like anyone else, I play computer games. I chose to join NCC (Sea) because of the water activities like kayaking. My foot drills, however, need practice, and I always end up getting punished with push-ups for blunders. Another good point about this CCA is that we do not focus as much on foot drills like the others such as Boys' Brigade and NCC (Land), thus having more time to participate in extra activities on top of those that the Land unit take part in.

The most recent novel I read is World Without End by Ken Follett and it immerses you in a deep plot, complete with double-twists. It keeps you impulsively turning the pages, and is a fairly long book, about 1200 pages long, so check it out if you have the time, but bear in mind that if you detest small font, don't go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment